The only known postcard of Brislington by William Vaughan-Jenkins cites his address as Combe Down, a village southeast of Bath. Our difficulty is there were two men of that name lived there - father and son - and there's an element of uncertaintly as to which was involved in postcard publishing (perhaps both were).
A balance of probabilities suggests it's most likely this postcard pulisher was William Vaughan-Jenkins born in 1902, the son of Irene (nee Miller) and William Vaughan-Jenkins (born in 1878). The 1939 register shows all three members of the family under the same roof - the son working was a mechancial engineer, while his father was an army captain, retired. The clue that separates them is the subject of the postcard itself - a railway locomotive - because from 1963 to 1969 the younger man rose from being a student of The Institution of Locomotive Engineers, to full membership.
St Anne's Park railway station - [title not known]. Published in print by Fisher, Janet & Derek undated, page 41.