The Pincock Brothers were in business at 48 Park Row, Bristol, where they're listed in the 'Photographic Artists' section of the 1906 and 1907 editions of Wrights annual trade directory, (pages 755, and 779 respectively).
Harry Pincock was born in 1886 in Fishponds, Bristol, to Margaret and John Pincock and was baptised in a Wesleyan chapel. The 1911 census shows he was a photographer boarding in Exeter, Devon, and his brother Edgar (an insurance manager) was visiting him.
The previous census, 1901, shows the brothers living with their parents and two sisters in Stapleton, Bristol - at that time Edgar worked in commerce as a clerk, and Harry wasn't yet working. Edgar was the family's eldest child, and was born in 1881 at Preston, Lancashire (his parents were both born in Lancashire).
Harry married Nellie Stone in 1913, and in the 1939 register described himself as a 'master photographer' living in Brixham, Devon. He died in 1956, and Nellie in 1972.
Edgar married Miriam Haines in 1911, and he pursued a career in insurance (as did his father). It's notable that the 1901 census shows Miriam aged 14 living with her family (parents, elder brother and younger sister) in Horfield, Bristol, and working as a photographer's assistant. The 1911 census shows her (before her marriage), working from home in Kingswood in her mother's confectionary and stationery business. Miriam died in 1951, and Edgar in 1953.
Bristol Ariel Rowing Club - ARIEL ROWING CLUB BOAT HOUSE, CONHAM. NR, BRISTOL. Series number 319.
A colour version of this picture appears with credit to R. Barnett.
Kelly's Directories Ltd, 1906, Wright's Bristol Directory 1906.
Kelly's Directories Ltd, 1907, Wright's Bristol Directory 1907.